Use this wireless sensor to measure the concentration of Carbon Dioxide gas in a closed system or open environment. Study core topics (including photosynthesis, respiration, and carbon cycling) with this versatile probe. CO2 data can be logged directly on the device for long term life science and environmental science studies.
- Measure CO2 uptake during photosynthesis in a terrarium
- Compare indoor vs. outdoor CO2 levels
- Study cellular respiration of yeast
- Conduct chemical reaction studies
- Simplicity: just pair and go
- Variable sampling rate for capturing small fast changes or experiments that run for hours, days, or weeks.
- Features convenient Bluetooth wireless connectivity and long-lasting rechargeable battery
- Logs carbon dioxide gas data directly onto the sensor for long-term experiments.
Bluetooth 4 Connectivity
PASCO products that use Bluetooth® 4 technology – wireless sensors, smart carts, and the AirLink Interface – require the latest versions of our software. PASCO Capstone 1.9.1 is available for Mac and Windows. SPARKvue 2.7.0 is available for Mac, Windows, iOS, Android and Chromebooks.
Any current model Mac, iPad, iPhone, Android tablet or Android phone will support direct connection to PASCO Bluetooth 4 devices.
Windows computers/tablets, Chromebooks and older Macs currently require the PS-3500 USB Bluetooth 4.0 Adapter to connect to PASCO’s Bluetooth 4 devices.
Full compatibility details are available, including compatibility information for older computing devices.
Long term data collection directly on the sensor
In logging mode wireless sensors collect data to their onboard memory for hours, days, weeks or even months at a time without needing to be connected to a computer, tablet, Chromebook or smartphone.
When the experiment is concluded, simply connect the sensor to a device running PASCO software and download all the measurements it recorded.
Investigate the relationship between exhaled carbon dioxide concentration and breath hold duration.
Quick preview of PASCO’s SPARKvue software for data collection and analysis in the science classroom.
Demonstrates the following features:
– new Home screen layout of SPARKvue 2.4
– pairing a PASCO Wireless Sensor in-app
– recording temperature data and displaying it in graph, digits, table, and meter displays
SPARKvue is available for iPads, iPhones, Android tablets, Android phones, Chromebooks, Windows, and Macintosh.
See how easy it is to connect PASCO’s new line of wireless sensors to SPARKvue for quick and affordable measurements in the science classroom.
- 250-mL sampling bottle
- USB charging cable
|Gas Sampling Mode||